Tuesday 27 September 2011

3 from other Blogs

I have a great respect for other places on the net. Some of these places I count as inspiring me to carry on, others have been fundamental to the way my taste has changed over the Years.


The latest in my favourite list is Chris Crates Blog based on his Radio show. Meltdown Radio covers many of the bases I do, only betterHis latest post features a forthcoming track of such complete awesomeness..(phew)..find out the details there, and check out Chris other posts,especially his forward thinking Radio Show.



..............................................................................................................................................

Blind I For the Kids is a blog that's been around a number of years now. They are supportive of a number of artists, they have made up their own CD, they organise live events.


Recently they posted up this freebie via Stones Throw featuring everybody's fave Dam Funk.






..................................................................................................................................................

MOOVMNT is another one of my all time fave places.


Here from a couple of days ago a little bit of crazy crazy stuff.....